Time for baking
I love the smell of homemade pie baking on a Sunday afternoon. I think they smells extra good on Sunday.
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 9 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, flour, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one pie crust. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter.
- Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.