When we moved into our new house I had no idea what I was going to do for a window treatments on this HUGE window in our bedroom. My hubby's solution was to tape the curtains to the window for the night in order to get a good nights sleep. Well, needless to say I grew tired of the "tape your curtains to window idea" and went on the hunt for something that would fit out budget of $0 dollars.
1. 3 curtain rod bracket s ( found in junk drawer)
2. Hemp Twine (found in craft room)
3. Gromets ( found in garage)
4. Fabric ( used what was taped to window)
5. The best part TREE BRANCH (found on burning pile in backyard)
$0 dollars for window treatment makeover