February 5, 2009

Feel like a millon bucks


Sometimes I get so caught up in the day-to-day minutiae of my life, I forget to come up for air, to take a deep breath, and to appreciate the sunrise and sunset.

Yesterday, I set out to have fun! Sing, dance, paint, and laugh. I was refreshed and renewed and ultimately I was more productive.

Do something fun today! read a funny kid's book just to yourself, laugh until you cry, slide down a slide, play in the snow, jump around and be silly.

Whatever you choose to do, remember to have fun today ---to smile, to laugh, to touch someone else's life in a positive way.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to go play my piano...I never take the time to do that!!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Smiles,
    kayellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that little black and white purse. Mine has been sitting in my closet for some time now. Your versions is much, much better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...