May 17, 2010
This is our 1976 Scotty Serro Camper. We have owned her for 3 years and have loved every moment. This year we decided she is in need of a desperate makeover. The last heavy rain we had was not good to her. :(
I am looking for some inspiration.
If any of you lovely readers have a vintage camper and would like to share your photo's with us here please email me or comment and let me know. Would love to see your ideas. (you too mom, send me pictures of yours)
I found these while googling around the internet this morning.
May 11, 2010
May 10, 2010
May 6, 2010
* 5 cups bread cubes
* 4 eggs
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1/4 cup white sugar, divided
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Lightly butter an 8x8 inch baking pan.
2. Line bottom of pan with bread cubes. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and vanilla. pour egg mixture over bread. Dot with margarine; let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over the top. Bake in preheated oven about 45 to 50 minutes, until top is golden.